- RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION (RTI)
- Immediate action: prevent small problems from becoming big problems
- Calculate Semester Academic Progress Rates (APR)
- Decrease the risk of playing ineligible athletes
- INCREASE RETENTION
- Intervene before students drop out or lose eligibility
- REDUCE ATTRITION
- *The 1,669 colleges and universities studied here collectively lost revenue due to attrition in an amount close to $16.5 billion ($16,451,945,426) with the largest single school losing $102,533,338, the smallest single loss being $10,584, and the average school losing $9,910,811.
Contact Us and Join Our Pilot Program
CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE LEFT IN THE DARK?
Fast. Simple. Efficient. Mobile.